SALDOFLEX and ELBA: an all-italian “converting partnership”
SALDOFLEX and ELBA, historic companies and world leader in the manufacture of plastic processing and printing machines, signed a Partnership that defines and outlines new sinergies in the converting market, both in Italy and abroad.
The two companies, founded in 1956 and 1961 respectively, for a total of 125 years of experience, had the intuition to share the enormous know-how and knowledge of their respective markets, by creating an all-Italian collaboration that is the emblem of Made in Italy.
By sharing and defining new commercial assets, the purpose of this agreement is to further strengthen the visibility and success of the technological solutions proposed and to offer their customers a product portfolio without equal in terms of range, quality and value:
- Stack-type flexo press (in-line with extruder, bag-making machine and from roll-to-roll)
- Central impression drum flexo press
- T-Shirt bags and Bottom & side sealed bags (flat bags and bags on roll)
- Bloc-notes bags
- Stand-up/Doypack® with or without zipper
- Boutique bags, STEB, courier bags, heavy duty bags, flexi loop and patch handle bags
- Header bags, patch breathable bags, chevron bags, self-sealing bags for medical and pharmaceutical markets
- Wicketed bags
SALDOFLEX and ELBA, thanks to their widespread presence on the market, will guarantee their customers more extensive advice, by addressing them to the Partner that will identify and provide them with the best technological solution.
CONTACTS – ELBA: